APLNG is Australia’s largest producer of coal seam gas (CSG), supplying Queensland’s domestic gas market, as well as processing CSG into liquefied natural gas to meet growing export demand. Exploration for CSG in central and south west Queensland extends through the Bowen and Surat basins, with nearby towns including Roma, Chinchilla and Miles.
- 138km of PE100 pipe up to DN630mm
- 110kms of High / Low voltage cable installation
- 110km Fibre Optic (FOC) installation
- 1800m of HDD drilling with DD220 100T Rig
- 80 Wellhead skid installations
- Access roads / tracks