The DAPP comprised of full design, supply, construction, commissioning, provision of operations manuals and training of the 320km stock and domestic system in remote rural farming area of western NSW, including 2 pump stations, river intakes and lagoons. Mitchell employed a large number of Indigenous personnel on the project and the Aboriginal Participation in Construction Guidelines (NSW) were written on the basis of this project. Mitchell delivered the project in 8 months, some 4 months ahead of schedule with zero LTI's.
- 320km of pipelines 375-50mm in diameter
- 2 Pumping stations, including buildings, mechanical, electrical and software
- River intakes
- Hydraulic System Analysis
- Survey, design and As-Constructed plans
- Commissioning, provision of Operating Manuals and Training