A major challenge on the project from the outset was the resistance of several key Landowners to joining the scheme threatening to derail the project. Face to face meetings between the Landowners and Managing Director Wayne Mitchell established Landowner consent for the 40km of pipelines to be constructed through their properties, with access points omitted pending resolution of Water Authority issues.
- 360km of pipelines 300-50mm in diameter
- 1 automated remote controllable multi-component Pump station, including buildings, mechanical, electrical and software
- 140 ML Earthen Lagoon
- Manage Landholder Liaison
- Survey, design and As-Constructed plans
- Commissioning, provision of Operating Manuals and Training